Benefits of IB(International Baccalaureate)
By choosing to adopt the IB Curriculum, schools acquire the access to higher quality educational programmes which are essential for knowledge development and environmentally aware students. Research has revealed that the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program is one of the most valued post-16 prerequisites amongst university and college admission officers.
62% of the admission officers admire the capability of the IB Diploma Subjects to empower students to manage their own schedule, 78% believe that the IB School Syllabus is harder than the A-Level Curriculum and 73% would like more state schools to adopt the IB School System.
The IB School Subjects include a wider range of categories to choose from as opposed to the A-Level School Subjects. Students select 3 High Level (HL) IB Subjects and 3 Standard Level (SL) IB Subjects, giving them more options to pursue.
For students that require IB Coaching and IB Training in Dubai, Tutors.ae provides the perfect platform with an expert team of IB Tutors in UAE.
By associating themselves with the International Baccalaureate, IB Teachers can gain access to:
- Personal and Professional Development that encourages teachers to cultivate critical thinking skills, self-reflect, and pursue life time learning.
- IB Teaching Resources and a chance to be introduced to varied education structures.
- An opportunity to become IB Certified Trainers and teach at some of the best IB schools in UAE.
Teachers at IB Schools not only receive IB Certificates in Teaching but also become qualified to receive IB Leadership Certificates. They also become the perfect candidates to receive the title of IB Educators and are given the prospect of learning at IB Recognized Universities.
If you are an IB Certified Educator, you are most welcome to join our team of some of the top IB tutors in Dubai at Tutors.ae.
IB Universities and Colleges can benefit by integrating the IB Curriculum to a large extent. IB International Programmes helps students in advancing their skillset so that they can grow up to become successful professionals in their line of business.
Students can cultivate the following skills:
- Time Management
- Motivation and Commitment
- Interest in Civic Engagement
- Proven academic acumen
- Research and Essay Writing Skills
- Ability to think critically
- Global perspective
According to research, IB Students have greater chances of completing their undergraduate degree and further move on to post-graduate degrees as opposed to their peers.
- Based on research, students gain insight in the following facets:
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Tutoring peers
- Participating in voluntary and community service
- Undertaking internships
Are you looking for a IB Tutoring in Dubai? Request with tutors.ae by filling out your requirements.
We are here to help you in any kind of need – be it projects, labs, assignments – you name it, we have it.