Terms & Conditions
Use of this website
Users are allowed to use the Tutors.ae website, services, content and information solely for personal and/or non-commercial use or to understand the nature of services offered and/or to avail them and any other related services. They (users) are permitted to utilize the services and service related documents acquired from our website. Our company and its affiliates or principals are not liable for the result or outcome of your use of our services or the content that was created for your use as specified by the terms that have been mentioned.
The content, ideas, images and the entirety of the website presented are the sole property of Tutors.ae and our partners, contributors, affiliates and third parties are protected by applicable laws. The copyright of the content as displayed are the property of Tutors.ae. You are permitted to download, print or view content and use it only for personal/non-commercial or educational purpose only.
As a member of any organization, users are authorized to download or print content for educational purposes within the organization, unless specified by Tutors.ae. The content as stipulated by Tutors.ae can be employed for personal use.
Tutors.ae may accumulate personal identification information from Users in numerous methods comprising, but not being limited to, User website visits, User registration, newsletter subscription, form information, survey responses, and in relation to additional services, characteristics, activities, or resources that we make accessible on our Website. Users may be requested to share information deemed as appropriate such as email ID, name, mail address, telephone/cellular number or credit card details. Users may also choose to visit our Website as anonymous, and personal information will only be collected based on User preferences. Users are provided the option to refuse to provide the personal identification information, which would however, avert their engagement with certain Website related processes.
In case of User interaction with the Website, Tutors.ae holds the right to collect non-personal information. This may comprise of information regarding the computer type, browser name, and technical data regarding Users’ resource for connection to our Website, with the likes of the Internet Service Providers, operating system, amongst other significant information.
Web browser cookies:
The Tutors.ae Website may make use of “cookies” for the improvement of User experience. The cookies are positioned in the hard drive by the Users’ web browser for the purpose of documentation and tracking user information. According to their preference, Users may choose to disable cookies, however, it should be noted that certain aspects of the Website may not operate efficiently.
Collected information usage:
Tutors.ae gathers and utilizes personal information of the User for the following:
- Customization of User experience: Tutors.ae may utilize User personal information to further gain insight into User habits regarding the use of our Website and their resources.
- Site improvement: Our aim is consistently review our Website content and the assistance it offers based on the feedback received from Users.
- Customer service improvement: Data derived in terms of Website usage on behalf of the Users enables us to efficiently respond to customer request and support needs.
- Delivery of regular emails: The email IDs submitted by Users is confidential and solely used for the purpose of sending regular emails. It may also be used to answer queries, or send newsletters, service information or service related details.
- Content / Website feature promotion: Personal User information may be used to deliver information that Users may have opted to receive or send information deemed to be of importance to Users by the Tutors.ae team.
Tutors.ae accounts User data protection as high priority and embraces suitable data collection, storage and handling processes and security methods to guard against unsanctioned admission, modification, release or damage of your personal information, user name, password, and data stored on our Website. Restricted and private data transfer between the Website and its Users takes place over a SSL secured communication medium which is encrypted and kept safe with digital signatures.