SAT Test Preparation
SAT- the test owned by the College Board and is taken by students across the world for college admissions in the USA. SAT assesses your competence and college readiness by testing you in the areas of critical reading, writing, and math. Now your SAT exam preparation is easy with our SAT coaching in Dubai. We have set great standards with our exceptional SAT training methodologies and our SAT coaching has benefitted many graduates in and out Dubai.
We have special SAT preparation Course in Dubai delivered by knowledgeable tutors in Dubai.
The test of SAT comprises of
- Reading (65 minutes for 52 questions)
- Writing and Language (35 minutes for 44 questions)
- Math—No-Calculator (25 minutes for 20 questions)
- Math—Calculator (55 minutes for 38 questions)
*optional essay takes 50 minutes to complete. Take it only if you’re applying to colleges that require it else sign up for the SAT without the essay
- 60 hours of SAT exam preparation through classroom training
- Unlimited scheduled doubt clearing sessions
- Compact study material
- Refresher camps to brush up and/or strengthen concepts
- Online full-length tests & sectional tests
- Unlimited essay reviews
- Detailed study plan designed and customized catering your target score and the exam date
What You Learn?
- Math skills
- Reading & Writing Concepts
- Test Taking Strategies
Who Can Enroll?
- Any individuals who successfully pass high school can take up SAT.
- Have had a standard math education through your current grade in school (ideally at least through Algebra 1)
- Students at all levels of preparation are encouraged to take the course and build (or improve) upon their current knowledge.
Learn SAT from qualified and experienced SAT tutors in Dubai.