IELTS Preparation in Dubai
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is one of the widely accepted and also time-tested English proficiency tests used to assess an individual’s skill under four parameters of Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. Our IELTS training in Dubai is specially designed for students across the globe for their betterment by providing world class IELTS coaching and we ensure that your IELTS preparation would be easy go with our expert IELTS training methodologies.
The IELTS exam is evaluated according to 9 band scale. The time duration for the test is 2 hours 45 minutes. The first three modules – Listening, Speaking and Writing must be completed in a single day at a stretch. The Speaking module can be taken at the centre in the period of seven days before or after the completion of other modules
IELTS Coach Online – A course for students with an intermediate level of English or higher who wants to study online for betterment.
IELTS Coach Face-to-Face – A course for students with intermediate level of English or higher who wants to study face-to-face in our premises and would like one-to-one speaking and writing sessions with live feedback.
- The IELTS test are conducted to evaluate your ability in four parameters such as reading, writing, listening, and speaking for all the non-native English speakers
- The IELTS listening part–
- This includes four sections of 10 questions each.
- The allotted time in total would be 30 minutes and additional ten minutes would be given to fill the answer sheets.
- You will be given a recorded passage and questions based on the given passage.
- The questions can be of different types such as sentence completion, chart completion, labeling the diagrams multiple choices, short-answers, and matching.
- The IELTS Speaking part-
- The candidates will be given a live interview that will be recorded for the assessment and evaluation.
- Candidates will answer the questions based on their preferences in current affairs, passion and hobbies and events.
- Candidates must discuss the given topic from the booklet in within a minute time and prepare for the discussion.
- The IELTS Reading Part –
- The reading context features three academic texts.
- The allotted time would be 1 hour and the number of questions would be 40.
- Each section of the test will have around 12 to 14 questions.
- Candidates will not be given additional time to transfer their answers.
- The IELTS Writing s Part –
- Candidates will be given one hour to complete the two individual writing assignments.
- The first writing assignment will take place for 20 minutes and the second will be 40 minutes.
- The length of the write-ups should not exceed 150 words and 250 words for short essays and long essays respectively.
What You Learn?
- You will get an objective assessment of your English language abilities with our IELTS general training
- You will get a competitive edge to your English language for career
- You will learn the basics of LSRW and how to use it efficiently and productively
- You will learn how to communicate effectively
- You will learn to complete your work easily by communicating well in English
Who Can Enroll?
- Anyone can enroll IELTS
- Mostly enrolled by students or professionals for overseas education and career respectively
Get yourself ready by taking up a IELTS preparation course with us at Tutors UAE.